- I wish I hadn't bitten into rock candy that day and chipped my front tooth. Right before college graduation!
- There are more than a few Internet troll battles I should have walked away from.
- There are more than a few RL word battles I should have run flailing from.
- I should have been more academically adventurous in college. I regret nothing about my studies or experiences, but I was far too afraid of failure.
- I wish I hadn't put off learning how to drive to the point that even though I did eventually learn, I still can't drive with confidence.
- I wish I let myself get more sleep at night. Does that count?
This was really difficult, since I think everything you do (even bad things) leads to things you need to do/learn. /kanyeshrug
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: One confession.